Best Projects and Gifts for 10‑Year‑Olds
Hands-On Art & Science Kits For Kids
At 10 years old, your child is ready to tackle even more complicated science topics and more detailed art projects.
Projects from the Doodle Crate line encourage creativity and art. Projects from the Tinker Crate line explore science, engineering, and technology.
Build a vacuum chamber to conduct air pressure experiments! Pump air in and out of the chamber to see how things respond in a low pressure environment.Get It »
Chalkboard & Glow Slime
Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles by creating a set of two kinds of slime with this hands-on glow in the dark slime kit.Get It »
Assemble your own hand-crank flashlight, great for outdoor adventures, emergencies, or just battery-free fun.Get It »
Check out Sample Crates
for every age!
Check Out Our Geography & Culture Line
Explore a new destination every month with Atlas Crate
Awards and Press
- Parents' Choice Gold Award
- Dr. Toy's 10 Best Creative Products Winner
- Academics' Choice Brain Toy Award Winner
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award Gold Seal
- Dr. Toy's Best Picks Winner
- Purdue University - Promotes Engineering Thinking & Design